Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

The categories.

For my friends. We've all done it.

The best friends:
Hmm, pretty obvious who they are here. I lost a few over the summer period, but who gives a fark. They certainly don't.

The nice ones:
Again, they know exactly who they are. I can't expect to hold a mass convo sesh or a deep-hearted one with them, but advice, general friendliness and...well...being farking nice is what they do. And they're damn good at it.

The funny ones:
A lot of them. Sometimes overlaps with best. NEVER with nice. That shit does NOT exist.

The dickheads:
They always get the hottest chick. I'm polite to them, I make small talk, but I also avoid usually. With one dastardly magnificent example that overlaps with best friend. The bastard knows who he is :)

The ones you NEVER KNEW WERE GONNA BE YOUR FRIENDS:
Meet at a random party. A friend of a friend. Usually they're just casual friends. With me, a couple exceptions. Now I'm better friends with them then THE FRIENDS WHO INTRODUCED ME TO THEM! Again, they know who they are ;)

The music ones:
Guitar, drums, bass, singing. They are musically talented, and I only talk to them about music...most of the time. Music is definitely the main topic. No personal connections, but it's always fun to jam, or discuss some good bands.

Mass cas:
Forget it.

The hot ones:
They're pretty hot.

The REALLY hot ones:
Forget it.

The REALLY UGLY ONES:
Forget it.

The absolute douchebags:
Fuck me silly, what a bunch of shitheads. They don't know who they are, and frankly, I'll keep it to myself.

The pathetic:
No one. If I would class a friend as that, well they are not a friend. Some as the one above.

The personal ones:
The ones you can go to in need of a DNM. For me...no one. And I like to keep it that way.

The mass potential:
Nope.

The real ones.
Too soon to tell. Check again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, comment.