Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Inspiration in many forms

For the first time in years, I will surface again. Your brief freedom was merely that of an interlude. I've seen you obsess over it, details minute in nature, hours slaved over. A gun to the head, falling off a cliff, a knife across the throat. How, is the most obsessive detail. How will you do it? Do you have the courage to go through it? Do not worry, for that is why I am here. These things are what I look forward to. Remember what made you start thinking about it all?


A poisonous household, abuse and tears, only one way out. Well, two, but you weren't thinking of the other option. You didn't think you could do it. So you settled for something else. But it was pure fantasy, you couldn't go through it yet. You escaped the abuse, and left the feelings inside, maybe for next time, or the last time.

You always back down at the last minute. But do not worry, I will give you the courage to take the final step. There are so many instruments to conduct with. Household items are so...violent. It's art, inspiration, in so many forms. So many fucking forms, you don't know which one to pick. 


You've backed down too many times, but it's over now. I shall take over from here. Your body is forfeit to me. I have the colours ready, I just need a canvas. You will be my physical canvas for our little...adventure.

I will take over, and you shall let me, you've gone through enough. It's time for me to take over. You'll give up and let me take care of your problems. You have so many problems in life. And I, I am the solution.

Suicide is your ultimate solution for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, comment.