Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Update number...whatever!

Well my week of holidays is over. Not bad, I must say. Got a bit of work done. Got a bit of shit done. Lol. Oh my God, I can't think of anything to write. Oh yeah, how about that Grand Final? Funniest shit ever. Couldn't stop laughing when they were all like "SEE YA NEXT WEEK!" Fucking pathetic. Seriously, just implement an extra 10 minutes. How fucking hard is that? Oh no wait, the corporate whores just want more money. That, THAT is the Australian spirit? Fucking hell, I thought it was better than that. Apparently not. Anyway, back to my mate's place for Grand Final 2.0. And despite my criticism, it was a damn entertaining game, and a damn entertaining day. Did not, however, match my night. I Explode Like, House Vs Hurricane and most importantly, ENTER SHIKARI. LIVE. AMAZING SHIT. Oh my God, words cannot express how amazing it was. Second best gig, nothing beats Rise Against. But, wow. They know how to put on a show. And they have cute accents :) "Come on Melbourne, let's get SILLAYYYY!" 

Well that's everything interesting I can recall. Dead tired, caught about 3 hours of sleep, drank a lot of...SOMETHING though. Oh, also purchased Halo Reach. Ahhh, bitch at GAME Camberwell ripped me off, but I'm not too fussed. Anywayzzzzzzzz...GG man. GG. It's ok.

Music? Well Enter FUCKING SHIKARI for one. Seriously, listen to em, it's quite unlike anything you've ever heard. A brilliant mix of several genres that just works. Also, Jamie's Elsewhere and...the two bands supporting Shikari (HvH and I Explode Like).

Books? Dunno, stopped reading much. Should pick up some books sometime. 
Movies? Oh...haven't caught anything. But Let Me In is apparently a damn good remake, so I might catch that. Also, Buried, Easy A, and The Social Network are on my must watch list. I've heard NOTHING but brilliant things about these films. Yes, it's a film about Facebook. Yeah, 100 on Metacritic? Sold.* Also...owls. Fighting. Where else am I gonna see that? Until next update.




*Metacritic is some stupid review site I use primarily. Because it's incredibly strict with the scores and combines scores from dozens of other legitimate reviewers, so I know I'm not getting a biased opinion. Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, comment.