Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Be gentle...it's my first time

There's...so many buttons! One for...bold, one for italics, one for UNDERLINING WHEN I REALLY WANNA EMPHASISE A POINT!

Yeah, I know, my font sucks. But I've used this since like...Grade 6. 
And yeah, my page is like TOTALLY messy. That Ellen Page picture is all in your face huh? Well...GOOD! Oh by the way, someone help me out with that 'labels' thing on the bottom right. That thing...scares me.

So what is this blog about? Pfft, anything. Don't worry, it'll improve. This is more of a...dry run than anything. Kinda how me and my friend's first podcast. And we all know how well THAT turned out, *coughs*.

I was thinking of getting pregnant and seeing if I'm still rocking like Ellen Page. I'll tell you how it goes.
Hey Ya! will be the song I...ahem...do it to. 

See ya in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, comment.