Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Why you should NEVER drive with your parents

Driving is great fun. 
Driving with Asian parents is the exact opposite.
But I don't blame them, if you've ever been to China you'd see how fucking CRAZY the driving is over there. I swear, in a taxi I saw the speedometer hit 150km/h. Then again, I was half dead at the time. But I looked around and my whole family had their eyes tightly shut and they all looked like they were about to barf.

Scariest car ride ever.

While backing out of driveway at 2km/h:
Mother: "WATCH OUT, YOU'RE GOING TO CRASH, YOU'RE GOING TO FAST!"
Me: (Eventually backs out of driveway after six hours)

Don't even THINK about listening to music while driving. This one was actually my fault. Kept on speeding because I was listening to some speed metal -___-

And for gods sake, do headchecks. And in my parents case, do them for half an hour. Seriously, I'm meant to indicate, look quickly and then change lanes. My parents are under the impression that I should indicate, look, look, look, look, change while looking, continue looking, turn off indicator, and if I'm lucky, stop looking.
Seriously, the only reason I'd be looking for that long is if Ellen Page was in the car behind me.

I wish I got my P's :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, comment.