Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Some completely generic facts about me

Most cans of Coke drunk in one night: 12.
 (coincidentally I was diagnosed with Diabetes the next morning...jokes)

It was Coke Zero. As in...zero harmful effects...
*eye twitches*

Name of Fender guitar: Ellen Page <3
Name of old guitar: Piece o' crap.
Name of acoustic: Piece o' wood.

My ipod has a chip on the side...and I have no idea how it happened. Maybe I chewed on it...

Most amount of money spent on earphones that were broken within a week: 37 bucks. I think. Round it off.


Amount of DVD's: About 50.

Amount of pirate DVD's: About 250.


Hours wasted in year 12: About all of it.
Hours spent actually studying: About none of it.


Number of songs I can play on the guitar: Actually...very few I memorise. Maybe like 4. With a tab, maybe 100.


My favorite band: Nothing. Everything.
My favorite food: Kettle's. Fucking addicted. Chilli.

My favorite form of torture: Uh...

Greatest film in the world: Fight Club.
Second greatest: Juno.
Third greatest: Hot Fuzz.


My favorite song has to be Hey Ya. Goddamn it's awesome.


I have a love/hate relationship with my life. 
I hate/hate my uni. 


My red hoodie is my most prized possession. 


I have to go to a uni review course tomorrow D: that's where they rag on about you failing and you explain why you did. I plan to turn on the waterworks...watch this space to see if it works.


My Samsung S7330 recently stopped vibrating. If anyone knows how to fix it I will shut up about Ellen Page for a week. Two weeks. Maybe a month...


I REALLY want to fix this goddamn phone >.<


I love karaoke. I suck, suck, SUCK at it.


I love movies. I have a epic taste in movies.


I love music. I have the weirdest taste in music. In my current playlist, I have Aqua's 'Barbie Girl', followed by Cradle Of Filth's 'Coffin Fodder', then some random crap from anything thrown in.


Like my personality, my music taste changes as fast as you can say...something.


I'm possibly the least stereotypical Asian ever. I suck at maths, I dress like a bogan, I don't obsess about my hair, I don't play WoW, I can't speak/read/write Chinese, I have a big dic-


Uh...let's move on.


I DO however, like cute little Asian things. I like anything cute. They're...cute. Come on. 


Needs an adequate amount of booze before I start dancing and acting all gay.


If I tell anything else, well then it's just not a challenge anymore, is it?


Peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, comment.