Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My uni life in a nutshell

I had a massive load of tissues in my pocket, and they all fell out when I was walking to my lecture. Needless to say, about 200 people were thinking the same thing.

That I had a cold.


One of my lecturers had a fetish for walking up and down the aisles asking people questions. I was playing this Plants vs Zombies on my laptop and he came up from behind and asked if it was fun. I screamed. He thought I was scared of the zombies. FML


I have a different picture of Ellen Page as my background every week. I sit in the same spot every week in my lecture. Some guy randomly said to me that he hated Ellen Page. I told him not to look then. He said he couldn't help it, looking at a ugly face like hers. I started crying.

I like to think I won that argument.


I failed two subjects last semester.

Oh, were you waiting for a punchline?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, comment.