Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things I rather be doing than watching Piranha 3D

Spending my well earned 15 bucks on a well earned hooker.

Buying Kick-Ass on DVD and NOT lamenting loss of money.

For gods sake, buying The Room on DVD and not lament loss of money.

Kill self.

Drink my weight in Coke Zero.

READ MY UNI BOOKS...ok, that one isn't true.

I was actually legitimately thinking of learning some Regina Spektor on piano. 

Get my feet pummiced. 

Go to Bren's unitarian church.

Get hit by a truck full of HOT GARBAGE JUICE.

Ok...those last 3 were from Juno.

But seriously, this movie looks like shite. If you like Saw, then maybe you'll like this. Me? I'll youtube all the death scenes and get the same amount of satisfaction, rather than slapping down a few bucks for the 3D glasses and 50 minutes of boring blah-blah, with scenes of sporadic violence mixed in, with a predictable grand finale full of naked chicks and a swarm of little fishes with a fetish for flesh. Naked flesh.

......

*runs to nearest cinema*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, comment.