Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Late night blogging can be dangerous

I am WATCHING...well I just finished Goodfellas. A solid, 4 star film. Was watching Pubic...I mean PUBLIC Enemies, but I realized starting a 2+ hour film at 12:30 isn't so healthy. Robot Chicken. Whoo. 

Um...I never talk on MSN. If I do, it means YOU. ARE. SUBJECT. TO. MY. INCREDIBLY-HIGH-SYMPTOMS-THAT-MAKE-ME-HAPPY. 

Don't think you're special. You probably are. 

I hate my room. It has a awesome thing. Bed. It's quite empty at the moment though. Mainly because I'm in another room.

Ok, I'm changing my top 3 films. Fight Club>Hot Fuzz>Juno. Number of viewings: 69-69-6969

We will use rubber duckies to symbolize danger zones. This one is the green zone. It's name is MATT DAMON.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Sup. Say hi. TO YOUR MOTHER. OH WAIT. 

Are you ready for your assignment?

I want you to go out. And start a fight with a total stranger. And I want you to lose. Tell me how it goes.

I'm off to do pushups until I pass out. So tuff. YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, comment.