Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Is it Spring yet?

I used to LOVE winter. Before I realised how badly I could freeze my tits off. Fucking hell. 

So, what's in my plans for spring? I plan on driving a bit more (believe me, it's a lot harder with my kind of folk), hopefully enough to GET MY P'S. 

Be able to sit in AAMI Park and not freeze to death...thank Christ. Here's to Melbourne Victory scoring and winning a few more in the coming months.

Here's to me passing everything. Christ, my hopes are bleak though. I rather get raped than sit through a database examination. I know I may seem like the happy-go-lucky douche that you see 100% of the time. But...dear CHRIST, my course is sucking my soul from me. And you, YOU suck! That's right...random name here. Goddamnit, where is my music!


Right, so I decided to give Asking Alexandria a go. And I am so glad I did. Phwaoooahhhhhh, think the bastard child of Enter Shikari and Bring Me The Horizon. Love the former, meh for the latter. But it WORKS, it GODDAMN WORKS!


Movies? I have seriously been up to my neck with other shit. I watched Talladega Nights again, it was on TV, and it was pretty fucking funny. Can't wait for The Other Guys.


Uni? Oh dayum girl, don't get me starte-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, comment.