Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I decided to get serious for a moment.

Recently my mother said that since my body was already broken, I'm pretty much free from any more bad things to happen to me. (Technically she didn't say it in those words, but I reckon they sound more poetic)

I don't think she gets life. Just because something bad happens, doesn't mean you have a free shot. There is no such thing as karma. One bad thing happens, doesn't mean nothing else bad will happen! I....kinda lost my track of where I'm going with this.

Never trust a sociopath. You know it's gonna end badly. 

My life is riddled with...riddles. 

IN A PRISON CELL. Need TO GET OUT. 

I am not the most personal person you've ever met. In fact, I'm probably the LEAST personal person you've ever met! That's just me. I'm not the emotionally deep person, I mean, sure, I cry at movies. A LOT of movies. But...that's not really my point is it? I lack emotional depth. I'm a friggen rock. And I like it that way. I'm emotionally incapable of carrying a relationship, but so what? In my lifetime, I'm not looking for a relationship. I'm just looking to living life. 

And that folks, is what we should all be doing.

Of course, let's AVOID the whole, you know, robot person thing. That only works for me 

I'll tell you more about me...when I find out myself...

later (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, comment.